As a crypto investor or trader, it is required to have a wallet to store it and one of the most essential things that is to be considered is the security features of the cryptocurrency wallet for storing digital assets securely. There is a wide range of available crypto wallets in the world of crypto and they all provide various unique features in terms of security and many more.
In our crypto world, there are mainly two types of wallets available in the market one is software wallets and another one is hardware-type cryptocurrency wallets that come with different unique features for their users. And if we talk about in terms of security then hardware wallets are much better as compared to other ones. One such wallet is the Trezor wallet, a hardware-type cryptocurrency wallet available for users to store their tokens.
In our further content, we will cover some topics such as an introduction to Trezor Wallet and an easy step-by-step guide that will help you to move cryptocurrencies from Coinbase to Trezor.
Introduction to Trezor Wallet:
Trezor Wallet is a hardware-type cryptocurrency wallet that was initially launched in the year 2014 by Satoshi Labs and comes with support for a wide range of cryptocurrencies available in the world. It comes with a beginner-friendly interface that makes it easy and convenient to use for new users and beginners traders and supports more than 15 hundred cryptocurrencies. You can directly purchase its different models or versions from online shopping sites such as Etherbit, Amazon.in, and many more.
Steps to transfer crypto from Coinbase to Trezor Wallet:
We have mentioned an easy step-by-step guide that will help you to transfer your crypto from your Coinbase account to Trezor Wallet.
- First of all, connect or plug your Trezor device into your computer or laptop with a USB-type data cable and open the Trezor suite web page on your browser.
- Enter your valid or accurate PIN code in order to unlock your Trezor device.
- Now select the account from which you would like to receive the crypto coin in the left side column on your desktop screen.
- Click or tap on the “Receive” button that is located at the top middle side of your screen.
- After clicking on the “Receive” button you have to hit on the “Show full address” button.
- Now confirm on your Trezor and cross-check that the address shown on Trezor Suite matched the address shown on your Trezor device.
- Once you confirmed the address in the above step, you will be able to copy the address or use the QR code and then copy the address to your clipboard.
- Now, you have to log in to your Coinbase account and then click or tap on the “Send Receive” button located on the right side of the top menu bar.
- Select the “Pay With” option and then select the cryptocurrency of your choice from the list that you want to send to your Trezor Wallet.
- Now paste the address in the “To” text field that you have copied in the 7th step.
- Write an option note in the third text field.
- In the last and final step, you just have to click or tap on the “Continue” button in order to finish the process of sending your crypto token from your Coinbase account to Trezor.
In our above content, we have covered some topics such as an introduction to Trezor wallet and an easy step-by-step guide that can help you to send your cryptocurrency from your Coinbase account to Trezor in a few easy steps.