The global silicon nitride market size was USD 112.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising demand in the electrical and electronics industry.
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) is the perfect material for a wide range of industrial applications in industries including electrical and electronics industries. This is owing to its extraordinary combination of properties, such as low density, great strength and hardness, excellent thermal stability, and superior corrosion resistance. Growing use of modern manufacturing methods has increased flexibility and outstanding customizability to fulfill a variety of requirements and potential applications. Also, Si3N4 is a tried-and-true substitute for conventional materials such as stainless steel, tungsten carbide, oxide-based ceramics, and silicon carbide. In some cases, it is the only substitute in industries owing to its lightweight, high flexural strength, and wear resistance as well as its ability to withstand harshest environments. In addition, various electronics manufacturers adopt Si3N4 due to its distinctive electrical characteristics, including its ability to insulate and high dielectric stiffness, as well as its high thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, and mechanical strength.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1419
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The reaction-bonded segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing need for mechanical fatigue and creep resistance, oxidation resistance, and ability to produce complex shapes relatively quickly. Reaction bonded silicon nitride is utilized as fixtures to position and transfer metal pieces for procedures including induction heating and resistance welding, brazing, and soldering due to its distinct properties.
- The high purity grade segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to growing need for more productivity, improving product lifetime, and higher thermal shock resistance properties. High purity grade always have the same shape and can be formed easily, which are used in automotive components, ball bearings, cutting tools, and aircraft components.
- The bearings segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during forecast period owing to increasing need for reduced coefficient of friction caused by extreme smoothness, higher hardness, lighter weight, and provide better corrosion resistance. The coefficient of friction for Si3N4 bearings at room temperature in air with a light load is approximately 0.001. Silicon nitride has been successfully used in a range of applications from skateboard roller bearings to auto engine components.
- Denka Company Limited
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- Heraeus Holding
- Reade International Corp.
The report further sheds light on the competitive landscape and provides in depth information about each market player including its global position, product portfolio, financial standing, revenue growth and company overview. The market players are focused on adopting various inorganic and organic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and partnerships to gain a robust footing in the market.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Silicon Nitride market during the forecast period?
- What CAGR is the global market expected to register during the forecast period?
- Which key factors are expected to boost global market growth between 2021 and 2028?
- What are the key restraints that are expected to hamper global market growth?
- Which regional market is expected to register robust CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which key players are operating the global Silicon Nitride market?
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1419
Silicon Nitride Market Segmentation:
- Sintered Reaction-Bonded
- Hot Pressed
- LED/ Photovoltaic Grade
- Standard Grade
- High Purity Grade
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1419
Thank you for reading global Silicon Nitride market report. We also offer customized research reports as per client requirement. Kindly contact us for to know more about the feature and our team will provide you a well-curated report in the stipulated time.
Explore New Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370