The global spider silk market size reached USD 1.26 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for high resilient synthetic fiber and biofabrics is expected to support market revenue growth during 2022-2030.
The Global Spider Silk market drivers and restraints Market report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
Petrochemicals are products of petroleum from which different types of fibers, such as nylon, polyester, and acrylic are prepared. Currently, the most common manufactured fibers are petroleum-based, but most of these fibers are non-biodegradable and cause pollution during manufacturing. In addition, these fibers absorb very little moisture and therefore, stick to the body while sweating in warm environments. This is leading to rising demand for more eco-friendly, resilient, and comfortable fibers, contributing to increasing demand for highly resilient synthetic fibers, such as spider silk. Furthermore, increasing demand for biofabrics is expected to contribute to market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for high resilient synthetic fiber and rising demand for biofabrics are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Rapid advancements in genetic engineering is expected to have a positive impact on revenue growth of the market. Advancements in genetic engineering have enabled scientists to extract the protein from spiders that is used to make spider silk. The specific composition of amino acid sequences that form highly repetitive domains of fibroin and spidroin makes spider silk more resilient, with better mechanical properties, such as high toughness, elasticity, and mechanical strength. Recombinant spider silk production techniques and purification methods have enabled scientists and enterprises to extract modified versions of spider silk. Increasing commercialization of spider silk is expected to increase demand for it and thereby contribute to market reveue growth.
However, high cost of manufacturing has been a significant restraining factor for the global spider silk market. Moreover, the cannibalistic and territorial nature of spiders makes it extremely difficult to farm spiders for large-scale production of fabric. In addition, the limited amount of silk produced by spiders makes large-scale commercial production of spider silk difficult.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
Dave Buster's Inc., Cinergy Entertainment Group, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Legoland Discovery Centre, Smaaash Entertainment Pvt Ltd., Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC, Scene75 Entertainment Center, CEC Entertainment Inc., Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., and Main Event Entertainment, LP
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/942
The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Spider Silk industry based on the recent technological and research advancements. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Spider Silk market.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Emergen Research has segmented the global spider silk market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Metric Ton; 2019–2030)
- Genetically Modified E-coli Fermentation
- Genetically Modified Silkworm
- Genetically Modified Yeast Fermentation
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Metric Ton; 2019–2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Metric Ton; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spider-silk-market
Key highlights of this research report:
- Genetically modified silkworm segment revenue is expected to register a substantially rapid CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing investments in research to develop genetically modified silkworms, which can produce spider silk for commercial purposes.
- Healthcare segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to high biocompatibility and unique potential of spider silk for a wide range of medical applications.
- North America is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate in the global spider silk market over the forecast period, which can be attributed to robust presence of international and domestic enterprises providing spider silk products, such as Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc., Bolt Threads, Inc., Technology Holding LLC, and Spidey Tek, Inc, among others, in the region.
- In May 2020, Seevix Material Sciences Ltd., which develops and manufactures SVX synthetic spider silk, announced to use its proprietary technology to create disposable and safe filters with high capture and inactivation, to neutralize COVID-19 and other coronaviruses efficiently. The filter can create thousands of virus-specific binding sites based on specific peptide sequences, which can bind to SARS-CoV2 particles and integrate them into SVX fibers, to immobilize viral particles and prevent their spread. Binding peptides can rapidly Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/942
Table of Contents:
Report Overview: It includes the objectives and scope of the study and gives highlights of key market segments and players covered. It also includes years considered for the research study.
Executive Summary: It covers industry trends with high focus on market use cases and top market trends, market size by regions, and global market size. It also covers market share and growth rate by regions.
Key Players: Here, the report concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, expansions, analysis of key players, establishment date of companies, and areas served, manufacturing base, and revenue of key players.
Breakdown by Product and Application: This section provides details about market size by product and application.
Regional Analysis: All of the regions and countries analyzed in the report are studied on the basis of market size by product and application, key players, and market forecast.
Profiles of International Players: Here, players are evaluated on the basis of their gross margin, price, sales, revenue, business, products, and other company details.
Market Dynamics: It includes supply chain analysis, analysis of regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report.
Appendix: It includes details about research and methodology approach, research methodology, data sources, authors of the study, and a disclaimer.
Buy Now the Exclusive Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/942
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us for further queries about the report and our team will assist you according to your needs.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Hybrid Cloud Market
Radiation Dose Management Market
Pediatric Psoriasis Market
Pulse Oximeter Market
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market
Automotive Telematics Market
Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market
Wireless Audio Devices Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Neuromorphic Processing Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases
Latest reports| Water Treatment Chemicals Market | Neuromorphic Processing Market
Trending Titles| Voice Biometrics Market| Alopecia Market