According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Masterbatch for Packaging Market was valued at USD 12.55 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.78 Billion by the year 2028 at a CAGR of 5.2%. Masterbatch is an additive for plastic used for either coloring plastics or imparting other properties to the plastic. It is a concentrated mixture of pigments or additives encapsulated during the heating process into a carrier resin which is then cooled and cut into granular shaped beads. It allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the manufacturing process of the plastic. Various types of carrier polymers such as PA (Polyamide), PE (Polyethylene), PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), PP (Polypropylene) and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). These help in improving acceptance and dispersion of wide range of plastic additives and functional fillers. Master batches come in various types namely white, black, color and additive. It allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the manufacturing process of the plastic. The production of Masterbatch takes place, mainly, in six steps: weighing, mixing, twin screw extruding, cutting and cooling, sieving and bagging.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1531
Top Players in the Global Masterbatch for Packaging Market:
Clariant AG, A. Schulman, Ampacet, Masterbatching Technologies LLP, Coperion, Global Colors Ltd., Penn Colors and Plastiblends India Ltd.
Further key findings of the report suggest that
- It is used to impart color and strengthen the properties of plastic. Masterbatch helps plastics improve a lot of physical properties such as toughness, flexural stiffness, adhesion, printability etc.
- Several consumer goods manufacturers today are opting for attractive packaging to their products in order to attract customers. This has played in favor of the Masterbatch for Packaging Markets.
- Masterbatches are available in solid forms as well as liquid forms.
- In comparison to pure pigments, masterbatches require more storage space and have a longer lead time. This acts as one of the challenging factors.
- Most companies, also, offer filler masterbatches which are further divided into several types as per their functionalities. For instance, UV masterbatches are filled with UV stabilizers and are used in products that are to be exposed in open sunlight. Such products include irrigation pipes, garden furniture, agriculture greenhouse films etc. Antioxidants masterbatch is used to protect polymers from degradation at high temperatures. Optical brightener Masterbatch is used to impart a final white brightness without any blue tone, as opposed to that of white type of masterbatch.
- Stringent environmental regulations and non-biodegradability of plastic act as the restraining factors of the market.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/masterbatch-market
Market segmentation based on Type:
- UV Masterbatching
- Optical Brightener Masterbatching
- Anti-oxidants Masterbatching
- Building and Construction
- Consumer goods
By Carrier Polymer:
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1531
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370