The global vehicle-to-everything (V2X) market is projected to reach a market size of USD 11.27 Billion by 2028 and register a robust CAGR during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing demand for vehicle-to-everything can be attributed to rising demand for autonomous cars and vehicles with more advanced safety features, especially in developed economies. Implementation of vehicle-to-everything communication increases drivers’ awareness about the surroundings and aids in facilitating autonomous driving. V2X assists in communicating information such as speed accuracy, brake pedal status, and heading. It also warns autonomous vehicles regarding nearby objects that are not directly visible (non-line-of-sight), which is a crucial feature for vehicle safety and for facilitating better decisions by autonomous cars.
The Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market report furthermore covers an inside examination of the vital contenders of the market alongside their development systems and business extension plans. In particular, the archive engages entrepreneurs to look for data about possible shoppers and where they can track down them. With a selective inclusion of the top sellers, the review empowers entrepreneurs to find out about the neighborhood market and find expected shoppers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/527
The global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Continental AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors, Harman International, Delphi Technologies, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., DENSO Corporation, Autotalks Ltd., and STMicroelectronics
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2028. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vehicle-to-everything-market
The report bifurcates the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Communication Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V)
- Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P)
- Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)
- Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C)
- Vehicle-to-Device (V2D)
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Automated Driver Assistance
- Emergency Vehicle Notification
- Intelligent Traffic Systems
- Passenger Information System
- Fleet and Asset Management
- Parking Management System
Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC)
- Cellular V2X
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/527
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights